High quality paper with two metal strip reinforce,apply good protect wall corner.
* Very high tensile strength.
* Steel with zincification or aluminium,rustiness resistant.
* Roll pack,easy to cut as requirement.
* Machine use available.
|Art No.||Size||Two metal strip||Paper type|
|MCT-01||50mm x 30m||Zinc coated steel strip,thickness:0.23mm,width:11mm||145g/m2 USA paper|
|MCT-02||50mm x 30m||aluminum strip,thickness:0.25mm,width:10mm||145g/m2 USA paper|
Flexible Metal Corner Tape is ideal for use in a variety of drywall applications: internal or external corners which are 90 degrees or not 90 degrees, for manual application only.
For example: archways, curves , vaulted ceilings, coffered ceilings , bay windows , etc.
High flexibility, replaces traditional paper metal flex tape and metal corner bead.
Professionals use it for all off angles. Fast, easy installation reduces labor costs .
Unique, patented nose coating minimizes scuffing and fuzzing when finishing and sanding, strong paper tape covering provides excellent adhesion of joint compounds, textures and paints.
Saves waste– cut only the amount you need. Great for curves, arches and unusual angles.
The corner tape comes in consumer roll sizes varying in size from 7.6m,30m rolls.
Other length upon customer’s request.
How to use:
1. Cut flexible metal corner tape into one of the two strips with a knife to score and bend. The distance between your cuts will depend on how tight a radius you want to achieve. Apply generous coat of joint compound to a depth of 1/8″, covering both sides of the corner the same time. With the metal facing the wall, fold tape at the center margin and press firmly into the compound.
2. Once the corner is embedded, remove excess compound with taping knife. After the first coat dries, sand lightly, apply finish coat and feather edges two inches beyond edges of the first coat. If needed apply a second coat 6″- 10″ wide on each side of corner. When dry, sand lightly if needed. The wide, galvanized steel strips act as a guide to ensure straight, reinforced angles for both “inside” and “outside” corner needs.